This is such a beautiful story that we cannot help it than to share with all our wedding lovers. 12 Years Of Making Adaobi and Ikechukwu’s Love Story that has been waxing strong for 12 years and counting. before we ruining the fun and story, here is what the couple had to say about their time together.
I still remember how it all began, the fist time I saw her. Thinking about how it all happened puts a smile on my face. Who knew that we would be here today?
Certainly not me. It was on December 2004 at Ogidi town in Anambra state that we met. I had just gotten into the university and had returned to the East to attend my uncle’s traditional marriage. While the ceremony was going on, I noticed 4 ladies
and a little girl walk into the compound. 2 of them I already knew as they attended the same university with me, the 3rd person was a matured woman (my mother-in-law to be), the 4th was Mi Corazon (My Heart) and the little girl was her younger sister.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
Tags from the storyHBPixels, Nigerian Weddings, pre-wedding
More from NCW
Types Of Gele And Their Names| Video Tutorial
Gele is a kind of a head wrap which is usually complemented...Read More
error: Naughty! Naughty! :) Content is protected !!